More than 25,000 diagnostic ultrasonographic examinations and 300 interventional ultrasonographic diagnostic and therapeutic procedures are performed annually in 3 ultrasonographic laboratories.
Modern ultrasonographic devices are used, with excellent resolution and visualization of pathological changes. This provides a better diagnosis and better access to intervention procedures.
- Basic abdominal ultrasonography: examination of the liver, gallbladder, bile ducts, pancreas, spleen, kidneys, intra-abdominal and retroperitoneal space in the abdomen.
- Color Doppler ultrasonography: visualization and assessment of blood flow to the portal vein, splenic vein, mesenteric vein, vein cava inferior, hepatic veins, abdominal aorta, hepatic artery and other vascular structures.
- Liver biopsy, focal changes in the liver, intraabdominal and retroperitoneal tumors.
- Percutaneous drainage of abscesses and fluid collections in the abdomen
- Regional ablation of tumors in the liver with ethanol alcohol
- Treatment of symptomatic cysts
- Diagnostic and therapeutic percutaneous transhepatic cholangiography and drainage
- Percutaneous gastrostomy
- Percutaneous nephrostoma